The B2 is the Most Awarded Atomic Regulator
Virtually identical performance as the T3 with a Brass First Stage The Atomic Aquatics B2 Regulator Din gives divers a close alternative to the all-titanium T3. The signature Atomic breathing performance is nearly identical.
The B2 is ergonomically designed to be the world’s most comfortable second stage just like the T3. The key difference is the chrome-plated Brass body of the B2 first stage, which is more economical without sacrificing performance. That’s why the B2 has garnered more awards from independent tests and reviews than any other regulator on the market.
Why Brass & Titanium
Even though the use of multi-layer chrome plated Brass for the body of the first stage is a more conventional material choice… the performance of the B2 is truly superior to any other rival. Atomic designed our signature breathing performance into the B2 to give a diver the perfect combination of comfort, style and value. The main design difference? The total weight of the B2 is only 9 ounces more than the T2.
B2 BRASS & TITANIUM REGULATOR
HIGHLY AWARDED. HIGHLY REGARDED.
PATENTED AUTOMATIC FLOW CONTROL
You shouldn’t have to think about breathing when you dive. The exclusive Atomic AFC helps you breathe naturally at any depth without thinking about making adjustments. The Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate Venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push. A Rapid Adjustment Knob is included for special situations like surf entry or octo use. (US Patent No. 5,678,541)
Din B2 Regulator Features:
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
The B2 weighs just 2.5 pounds (yoke version), just 9 ounces more than the super lightweight T3.
B2 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
B2 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- All-Titanium construction and materials – same as the T3.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used for the purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional colour kit available.
2-YEAR / 300-DIVE SERVICE INTERVAL
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Which mark will you hit first? 2 years or 300 dives? You won’t even need to think about recommended servicing until then. And the Atomic warranty is NOT contingent on proof of service. Metal parts are warranted against corrosion for life. Period.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.