The Free Frog is back! The fin has been remade with the new molding technology.
The foot pocket has been improved to fit better to most different foot shapes.
The Free Frog enjoys the exclusive characteristics of the Cressi diving fins maintaining the spirit of the legendary Frog. It features a below blade foot pocket in order to have a bigger surface that increasing the kicking thrust.
It is manufactured in a variant of low-modulus polypropylene. This, combined with a particular structure provides; great flexibility, softness, and resistance to a demanding use (even as in rent and school in a diving centre), durability and an unprecedented aesthetics in fins projected with this philosophy.
Cressi Free Frog Fins Features
- Remade with New Molding Technology
- Foot Pocket: Improved to Fit Most All Foot Shapes
- Maintaining Spirit of Legendary Frog
- Below-the-Blade Foot Pocket Provide Larger Surface Area to Increase Kicking Thrust
- Manufactured in Variant of Low-Modulus Polypropylene
- Combines Flexibility, Softness and Resistance to Demanding Use
- Large Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Non-Vented Fin Blade Design
- Designed and Developed in Italy by Cressi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.