Geared for adventure. You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you.
Up front, there’s nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You’re uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good. Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Oceanic Excursion 4 BCD is extremely comfortable and stable, the ultimate BCD for the serious adventurer.
Oceanic Excursion 4 FEATURES:
- Patented BioFlex® rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs. lift (50 lbs. S, M and L) with minimum drag when deflated
- Streamlined harness with Reinforced contoured shoulders, the Oceanic Excursion 4 BCD has a padded back pack with lumbar support and adjustable position sternum strap
- New QLR4 Integrated Weight System and trim pockets are standard on the Oceanic Excursion.
- The Oceanic Excursion has generous zippered utility pockets
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings
- Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included)
- Patented Oceanic adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- The Oceanic Excursion 4 BCD is now with 20% weight reduction (9 lbs. size Large)
|Material||Fadeless 1600D Nylon – Air Cell Material:Patented BioFlex® rear inflation bladder with minimum drag|
|Backpack||Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders,Padded backpack|
|Size||SM, MD, LG, XL|
|Buoyancy||SM 17ltr, MD 17ltr, LG 23ltr, XL 23ltr, XXL 23ltr|
|Total weight||Size LG 4,20 kg|
|Exhaust valve||Right back pull-ball exhaust, additional an integrated rope pull exhaust|
|Belt||Molded tank cradle with anti-slip pad|
|Cummerbund||Patented adjustable Depth Compensating Cummerbund|
|D-rings||Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings|
|Weight pockets||QLR 3 Weightsystem, max 12 kg, Trimm pockets, max 5 kg|
|Colours||Black with blue|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.