Faber 12.2 Litre Twinset is the ideal standard for twinset diving. This set includes 2 sets 12.2L steel cylinders, 2 sets of tank bands and DIN/K valves with a manifold.
232 bar Cylinder Specifications:
- · Fill pressure: 232 bar (3365 psi)
- · Test pressure: 348 bar (5047 psi)
- · Standard: BS 5045 Pt 1
- · Material: Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- · Manufacturing Process: Cold deep drawing from steel plate
- · Primary Finish: Hot Zinc sprayed, layer thickness 60/70 microns
- · Final Finish: 2 part polyurethane white/yellow paint sprayed and air dried
- · Internal Finish: Chemically treated with Ferrous Phosphate
- · Neck Thread: 3/4 inch NPSM
All Cylinders are shipped empty. Assembly required.
Note: All Twinsets are special order products and may have a 3-4 day processing time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.