Halcyon Aluminium Backplate & Harness
As with most Halcyon products, an immense amount of behind-the-scenes work is required to create a plate that we are proud to sell.
Halcyon backplates have been refined over the years, to provide the highest-quality finish and materials available. Small details, like the unique bends near the bottom of the plate, create an ergonomic curve, increasing diver comfort. Meanwhile, our precise fabrication process ensures the quality you have come to expect from Halcyon.
Each Halcyon backplate is cut from the highest quality stainless steel, and sophisticated CNC machines mill every edge. This detailed process eliminates the sharp edges common with competitors’ plates.
Machine polishing is augmented by individual handwork, perfecting both form and function.
- Constructed from high-grade hard-coat aluminum
- Carefully milled surfaces eliminate sharp edges
- Available in two sizes, both are compatible with Halcyon BC components
- Standard Bare Backplate Weight: 0.77 KG / 1.7 LB
- Small Bare Backplate Weight: 0.61 KG / 1.35 LB
- Long Bare Backplate Weight: 0.87 KG / 1.94 LB
- Standard-size backplates are 26 CM X 39.3 CM / 10.25 IN X 15.5 IN
- Small-size backplates are 23.11 CM X 35.56 CM / 9.10 IN X 14 IN
- Long-size backplates are 26.67 CM x 45 CM / 10.5 IN x 17.75 IN
- Utility holes allow mating with MC Storage Pak to stow a variety of lift devices as well as the small Halcyon drysuit inflation kit
We Also Recommend
Halcyon Focus 2.0 Handheld Light
Halcyon Focus 2.0 Corded Light
Halcyon Contour Sidemount System
Halcyon Adventurer Carbon BC System