The MK11/R195 is a great choice for dive-trekkers.
The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements.
Simple and reliable, the R195 delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, this is also a fantastic regulator for our female divers and smaller sized divers. With any of these regulator systems in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
With this regulator system in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
- Air-balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight): INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): > 5500
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
R195 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- Super Comfort High Flow mouthpiece
- Metal valve housing
- Weight: 198g / 7.0oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.