Scubapro MK21 / S560 Regulator
THE ULTRA-COMPACT MK21/S560 REGULATOR SYSTEM DELIVERS THE IDEAL BLEND OF COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE.
About 20% smaller than SCUBAPRO's flagship MK25 but benefitting from the same core technology, the MK21 features a modern, cutting-edge design whose size and weight make it an excellent choice for travel divers.
Simple and reliable, the air balanced C370 delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and lightweight, this is also a fantastic regulator for our female divers and smaller sized divers. With any of these regulator systems in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
Together they create a no-nonsense air delivery system that delivers big performance in a small package.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard "smart" hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20º).
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Weight: INT 232: 780G; DIN 300; 570g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >7500.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
S560 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.6oz/160g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
We Also Recommend
Seac P-Synchro Octo Synchro reg set
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Regulator
Scubapro Mk25 EVO / D420 Regulator
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Regulator