Ocean Pro OP20 F200 Regulator
The OP20 F200 incorporates both style and function and is the ideal choice for the most rugged of diving conditions, making it a new ‘best in class’.
The small, ABS polycarbonate housing makes it tough and light, reducing overall jaw fatigue during diving.The strategically engineered shape of the purge and offset vents not only look good, but help prevent diaphragm surge when swimming into a current.
Pre-positioned front cover ring holes ensure ease of serviceability after heavy use and the second stage incorporates a downstream demand lever valve. This mechanism provides high airflow and smooth, easy breathing. It also offers the highest level of safety. Should an over pressurisation situation ever occur, the diver can still comfortably breathe on the way to the surface.
Coupled with the OP20 is the newly designed F200 First Stage, a bullet proof work horse with amazing output and reliability. The Unbalanced Piston design of the F200 contains fewer moving parts meaning simple, reliable performance year on year between servicing.
A change in performance relative to lower cylinder pressures adds an additional safety for users.Common place in school and rental environments, the F200 is 40% Nitrox compatible out of the box and is included in the manufacturer’s Free Parts for Life program.
- Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Comfortable mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue
- Pre-positioned front cover rings, for ease of serviceability
- Diaphragm Surge prevention front cover
- Unbalanced Piston first stage design
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% out of the box
- 1 High Pressure & 4 Low Pressure ports for customer hose routing
- Oversize Yoke fitting all valve configurations
- School & Rental ready
- Free Parts for Life
We Also Recommend
Seac P-Synchro Octo Synchro reg set
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Regulator
Scubapro Mk25 EVO / D420 Regulator
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Regulator