Ocean Pro Torquay F300 Regulator
The Oceanpro Torquay F300 regulator is sleek and robust in its design and delivers a customisable high-level performance to users not only new to the sport, but also to those who are suitably experienced. Fast becoming the industry go to in the feature rich value for money category, the Torquay F300 has broken new boundaries for the Oceanpro brand and is leaving its European competitors in its wake in regards to performance, popularity and the value proposition.
Exclusive, unique and proprietary to the Oceanpro brand, the Torquay F300 is Australian by name and Australian by nature. In a country where divers are demanding more from their products more often, it was critical that we developed a feature strong regulator combination, more than capable of performing to the needs of virtually all divers in the Australian market.
Key performance features such as its balanced diagram first stage, couple with the dynamic in-use adjustable second stage give divers complete confidence and user adjustable control to suit whatever situation they are faced with underwater.
Why does Dynamic Adjustment make the Torquay so versatile?
Most standard Downstream demand valve regulators are calibrated during manufacturing to a single “middle of the road” operation. Whether finning up a current or merely surface swimming out to the dive site, this factory set may not be optimal for the wide variety of demands we place on our equipment. Turning this on its head is the Dynamic Adjustment feature in the Torquay second stage that enables complete control with a twist of the knob. Set the inhalation requirement near zero when you need ultimate performance, or tune it for greater resistance as conditions or preferences change, the choice is yours!
- Dynamic Adjustment second stage design, gives you ultimate control of your breathing effort at any depth.
- Surge deflecting front cover minimising free flow in current
- Lightweight, flexible braided hose offering supreme comfort
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% out of the box
- Oversize Yoke fitting all valve configurations
- Comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue.
- Durable Aluminium front ring design.
- Balanced Diaphragm first stage offering elite breathing performance in all circumstances
- 2 High Pressure & 4 Low Pressure ports for custom hose routing
- Enviro Friendly non plastic packaging and Free Parts for Life
We Also Recommend
Seac P-Synchro Octo Synchro reg set
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Regulator
Scubapro Mk25 EVO / D420 Regulator
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 Regulator