Ocean Pro Corasir BCD- The OceanPro Corsair BCD is a Rear Inflation BC and offers optimal in-water trim and comfort. It is suited for local diving, yet light enough for travel. “O-Flex” Bladder construction with Bungee allowing for oversize inflation to 40lbs of lift, whilst maintaining a slim profile during diving.
- Deluxe Comfort Padded Backplate Pad
- Depth Compensating adjustable position chest strap
- Depth compensating waist cummerbund and secure waist over-buckle
- Quick Release Swivel shoulder buckles providing a custom fit for all body types
- 85kg pull-rating
- 2 x Shoulder Dump, 1 x Lower Rear dump
- 2 x 5mm 650kg rated triangular quick links
- Snap-Lock weight release system
- 2 x Trim Weight Pockets
- Tank Height Adjustment strap
- Ocean Pro high-flow serviceable inflator
- BC Knife mounting grommets
- Zippered Drop down accessory pocket
- 10 x fixed position Stainless D-Ring, 2 x Plastic
Oceanpro Osprey F40/F400 Regulator- The pneumatically balanced second stage enables the use of a lightweight spring, ensuring the easiest of breathing regulators
- Comfortable mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue
- Heat sink connection uses ambient water temperature to warm breathing air assisting in cold water environments.
- Surge deflection front cover with high grade chrome finishing ring.
- Lightweight, flexible braided hose offering supreme comfort.
- Balanced Diaphragm first stage offering elite breathing performance at all depths.
- Environmentally sealed first stage, eliminates contaminate ingress and prolongs life of regulator componentry.
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% out of the box
- 2 High Pressure & 4 Low Pressure ports for custom hose routing.
- Oversize Yoke fitting all valve configurations
- Enviro Friendly non plastic packaging
- Available in DIN or Yoke
Oceanpro OP20 Octopus- Ocean Pro is designed in a High visibility yellow with yellow hose for safety. Downstream Demand Lever design offering quality performance,
reliability and simplicity of servicing.
- Comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue.
- Surge deflecting front cover minimising free flow in current.
- performance dive after dive
Ocean Pro SPG Air gauge- The Oceanpro SPG is compact and dependable. Easy to read with its back lit display giving you peace of mind and more time to enjoy your diving. Suitable for recreational to Technical divers. All Ocean Pro SPG Complete Gauges come as standard with a 84 cm / 36" High Pressure rubber hose in black. This gauge is Nitrox compatible to 40% straight out of the box. The gauge is proudly designed in Australia by Ocean Pro.
- Maximum pressure reading: 400 BAR
- Nitrox compatible to 40% O2 straight out of the box
- Shock resistant SPG Bourdon tube mechanism
- Integrated one way safety valve
- 50 BAR Fluorescent caution zone
- Back-lit luminescent gauge face absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than other materials
- Hose fitting: 7/16" - 24 UNF Thread male fitting with triple chrome plated marine brass fittings
- Hose length: 84 cm / 36" High Pressure rubber hose in black
- Proudly designed in Australia by Ocean Pro
- Includes: Submersible pressure gauge, gauge boot and a 36" HP Hose
Comes with a Free dive gear bag,Tee shirt,and Reg bag