EXPLORER 30 ADVANCED
The RAID Explorer 30 course is an exciting, fun program designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving. This course is largely practical so you have more time to enjoy your journey and practice the skills your Diving Instructor will teach you.
- Gain the basic skills to dive in a range of different environments or dive sites.
- Gain a higher level of buoyancy skills.
- Understand the principles of underwater navigation.
- Understand the procedures for planning on deep dives.
- Experience elective dives based on your local environment/ interests.
The Course runs over one full weekend .
5 Dives including a boat dive to 30 metres .
All Hire equipment special is included in the program on Now!
Other requirements students need are as follows.
Dive Torch for night dive
safety dive whistle
Safety sausage (SMB)
We have a range of options in store for these
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.