MK2/R095 FIRST/SECOND STAGE
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a spring insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insulating sleeve and antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- First stage is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston by 1.6mm that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15%.
- The R095 is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability.
The R095 OCTO is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 OCTO is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use. You never have to worry about control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe. The R095 OCTO comes with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39in/1m yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share air with a buddy in need. It's also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks, thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.
The new Level front-adjustable BCD, with its Super-Cinch tank band, brings together all the best performance and comfort features you'll need for any recreational diving scenario. It is lightweight yet extremely rugged - the bladder is made of EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric - but what the Level BCD really delivers is comfort. Convenient swivel shoulder buckle straps, a sternum strap and adjustable cummerbund with double-pull over-strap enable you to dial in the perfect fit. The bladder is designed to comfortably wrap around your body without squeeze, and the full-sized backpack, working together with the Super-Cinch tank band, holds the tank rock solid for maximum stability. The integrated weight system loads easy and ditches even easier with its low-profile 40mm flat buckles. Also included are two large cargo pockets, one of which offers metal grommets for attaching a knife, four D-rings for clipping on additional gear, and two Octo pockets for storing both a safe second and a console hose.
- EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without squeeze.
- Convenient swiveling shoulder buckle straps, sternum strap and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
- Super Cinch tank band is easy to use and ensures maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches each hold up to 5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
- NEW optional rear trim pouches enable you to achieve a well-balanced dive position.
- Two large pockets with Velcro closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four stainless steel D-rings, three pre-bent, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- A pair of Octo pockets are perfect for storing a safe second and console hose.
- With Balanced Power Inflator.
Aladin Sport Matrix Computer
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin SPORT (Matrix) is targeted to divers who want multi-gas functions as well as to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport. The computer screen features an easy-to-read LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you’ll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. The Aladin SPORT (Matrix) offers three operating modes – Scuba, Freediving and Gauge, and is available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300 dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from electronics).
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.