When it comes to fabrics, there’s nothing stronger than Cordura. It’s no surprise that SCUBAPRO’s premium-plus fabric drysuit – the Cape Horn Dry – includes a 100% Cordura exterior layer as part of its trilaminate design. Targeted to the tech diving community, the Cape Horn Dry accompanies its durable fabric blend with a stitch and double waterproof tape seam assembly, a convenient Si-Tech ring seal system for wrists and neck, quality Si-Tech valves and a pair of attached semi-rigid dive boots. Tech divers tend toward self-sufficiency, so the front diagonal zipper is ideal for self-donning and selfzipping.
Designed to take anything a tech diver can throw at it, the Cape Horn Dry will keep you warm, dry and protected for years of active diving.
• Cordura/butyl/nylon trilaminate design is unbeatable when it comes to durability.
• Seams are stitched then double-waterproofed-taped for maximum reliability.
• Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes selfdonning easy.
• Si-Tech ring seal system for latex wrists allows for the quick replacement of damaged seals or the use of optional silicone seals
• Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the latex neck seal.
• Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
• Attached semi-rigid dive boots include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to feet. Boots also include fin strap retainers.
• Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, bungee, high-security over-flaps and Velcro closures.
• A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility pocket for attaching a hood.
• I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for wrist instruments.
• Blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives.
• Hood features an air vent system and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket.
• Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit and owner’s manual.