Scubapro Mens Evertech Breathable Drysuit
New Breathable Trilaminate Drysuit Increases Comfort in a Lightweight Design
For 2018, SCUBAPRO is taking the cold-water diving market by storm with a new line of trilaminate drysuits, designed to cover the thermal protection needs of divers across a wide spectrum of diving skills, styles and interests. Generating much of the interest in this new line of fabric drysuits is the innovative Evertech Dry Breathable.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR EXTENDED DIVES
The Evertech Dry Breathable is a premium trilaminate drysuit designed for advanced divers and loaded with features. Built with a breathable fabric nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate blend that allows body moisture to exit without allowing water in, plus stitched and waterproof taped seams, a diagonal front waterproof zipper, a Si-Tech super-soft latex ring seal system for wrists and neck and Si-Tech valves, this fabric suit is top quality throughout. A pair of large cargo pockets, lightweight attached boots and blue suspenders are just a few of the standard features included with a suit designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all water conditions.
- Breathable nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate design allows body perspiration evacuation, but keeps water out.
- Seams are stitched and waterproofed taped twice for maximum reliability.
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps makes self-donning easy.
- Si-Tech ring seal system for wrists and neck allows for the quick replacement of damaged latex seals (a silicone ring seal system is optional).
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the latex neck seal.
- Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Attached semi-rigid boots feature a thinner sole for improved comfort and better efficiency on fins, and rubber reinforcement for lightweight flexibility. They include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to the feet, as well as fin strap retainers.
- Two cargo pockets are equipped with bungee and D-rings, high-security over-flaps and Velcro closures.
- A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility pocket for attaching a hood.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for a wrist computer.
- Blue suspenders are easy to find inside the drysuit when putting it on. They also enhance fit and provide convenient lower suit support between dives.
- Hood features an air vent system, smooth-skin collar, Diamond Span interior and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, and owner's manual
We Also Recommend
Scubapro Womens Evertech Breathable Drysuit
Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit Womens