Scubapro Mantis 2 Stainless Steel with HRM and Transmitter
The Mantis 2 is a dive computer like no other. Spearheading the design of intuitive products using Human Factors Diving™, it offers everything you expect from the leader in diving equipment. The Mantis 2's loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including air integration and electronic navigation, plus incorporates cutting edge biometrics to let you live life in dive mode.
• Targeted to certified air (open water and above) divers, nitrox divers, technical divers, and closed circuit rebreather divers using a fixed PPO2.
• Predictive Multi Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
• PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on your nitrogen load, current dive, previous dives and breathing.
• Microbubble levels let you adjust the algorithm’s conservativeness, allowing you to either take up less nitrogen or off-gas more quickly.
• Smart technology wireless air integration handles multiple transmitters while delivering true Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) data.
• Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
• Digital tilt-compensated onboard compass allows for easy navigation.
• Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
• Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing’s watertight integrity.
• Four Dive modes-Deco, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
• Swim mode and Sport mode.
• Full topside time-keeping functions.
• Chronograph with lap memory for running.
• Enhanced logbook for Apnea divers.
• Maximum operating depth: 120m/394ft.
• CR2450 user replaceable battery rated two years/300 dives.
• PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK.
• Android LogTRAK app is available.
Comes in scubapro case with Transmitter and heart monitor strap as kit