Scubapro Sport 5mm (Gen2) Mens Wetsuit
This new-generation 5mm Sport steamer has been updated with new features and a fresh look. It is a great choice for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy leisurely warmer water diving in moderate to shallow depths. The Sport 5mm is made from super-soft Surf Foam neoprene and features a triathlon cut that allows for lots of range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas for maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water. Design enhancements include new exterior styling and colors, a vertical-cut rear zipper, wrist and ankle zippers, and a hood hook on the right hip. This suit is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
CE certified a Class B dive suit rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F to 64.5°F ((10°C to 18°C). Designed to keep new divers and casual divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths. Made from Surf Foam neoprene, a variation of X-Foam, which is softer and more flexible than Dive Foam neoprene although less resistant to water compression. This softness and flexibility makes sport suits extremely easy to climb in and out of, maximize range of motion, and radically improve comfort. Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process. Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
Pure Design Concept (PDC) uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility. Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement. Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider and pull-tab leash offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use. The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers. Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protects against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling. High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to the body. X-Foam: Made from limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. Scubapro was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans. Suits are available in multiple sizes.
• Softer, more flexible neoprene to maximise range of motion
• Suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
• Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
• Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas
which allows unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
• Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper
• Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK KA brass sliders
• The interior is lined with two plush materials for comfort and warmth
• Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
• Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees
• High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers
• Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene
We Also Recommend
BARGAIN BUSTER - SCUBAPRO T-ONE BCD