Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanics trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last youll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
Dual Algorithm Technology
Choose the one dive computer thats liberal, conservative or middle-of-the-road. Dual Algorithm technology lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
Oceanic Veo 4.0 Navcon Features:
- Entry level dive computer
- Aesthetic slim design with a clear interface
- 20% slimmer profile
- Bluetooth connection to your mobile device through the DiverLog+ App free from the app store
- View, manage and share data post dive
- Adjust gas mixes and modes (Nitrox and air, gauge and free dive)
- Switch Dual Algorithm
- Or view data on the go
- Fitted with Oceanic's patented Dual Algorithm
- Four operating modes
- 2 push button navigation
- Decompression capability from 10-60ft (3-18m)
- Automatic or adjustable prompts and audible alarms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.